For non PMs - The different project management best practices you can use in your projects to ensure successful project execution
As a result driven doer, you know that successful execution of a project requires careful planning and execution. But what are the best practices and resources to help you successfully execute projects?
Here are 10 project management tips, best practices and resources to help you successfully execute projects:
- Define the scope and objectives of your project.
- Assemble a project team and assign roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a project plan and schedule.
- Manage and track project progress.
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders.
- Monitor and control project risks.
- Manage project changes.
- Resolve project issues.
- Close out the project.
- Celebrate project success.